The Turing Scheme is the UK government’s student exchange programme launched to replace the Erasmus+ programme, which the UK is no longer participating in having left the EU. This is a DfE funded programme to enable students to visit partner schools and benefit from life-changing opportunities.
For the academic year 2022 to 2023, the Turing Scheme allocated £7,616,999.60 of funding to 73 schools.
As part of our Global School Transformation and Sister School Partnerships programmes, we are supporting another cohort of schools with their Turing Scheme funding application and student exchange trip for the academic year of 2023 to 2024. The funding allocated will reimburse the cost to join our programmes and will embed a whole-school, inclusive approach to global education.
Our full support service includes:
- Source and establish a partnership (if needed)
- Dedicated support with funding application
- Trip organisation and logistical support
- Itinerary preparation and bookings
- School hosting/ project support
- Support with travel documents/visa applications