Free conferences, webinars and training sessions to accelerate teacher development with access to global education perspectives.
Schools can join as a member of the Global School Alliance for free.
- Engage with other Global School Alliance members online
- Start online ‘Global Joint Projects’ with other schools
- Access ‘Learning Unleashed’ online platform for communication and collaboration with Alliance schools
- Free e-learning courses & resources for students
- Weekly newsletter with free resources and content
- GSA virtual education conferences
- Travel the world developing your educational knowledge
Schools can become a Global School Alliance partner. Get all the benefits of a member, elevate digital partnerships into practical global learning experiences.
- Create global school partnerships through immersive education experiences
- Access funding for Leadership Delegations to formally initiate partnerships and conduct risk assessments.
- Funding for GSA schools enables discounts on student exchanges
- Get paid to host alliance schools; add inclusive global learning experiences to your curriculum
- Funding for CPD & school improvement events
- Unlock GSA Scholarship inclusivity funding
Teachers can join as an Ambassador of the Global School Alliance for free.
- Become a global ambassador for education
- Weekly e-newsletter with free resources and content
- Selected teachers join the GSA Ambassador Panel to contribute to events, online seminars, resources and articles for teachers around the world.
- Access to free content, e-learning courses & resources for students
- Access to ‘Learning Unleashed’ online platform for communication with GSA teachers
- Funding for international CPD Delegations
- Paid opportunities to create learning resources
What is the aim of the Global School Alliance?
The Global School Alliance aims to unite passionate educationalists from around the world under the common goal of providing global learning for students.
How do I join the Global School Alliance?
What's the difference between a Member and an Ambassador?
An Ambassador is an educator who is passionate about striving for excellence in education and wants to promote global learning opportunities, as well as exchanging teaching practices. Ambassadors are willing to contribute to global education resources and become a leading voice in the community.
A Member demonstrates the school’s passion and commitment to offer global education opportunities for students. As a result, they will receive exclusive opportunities to connect with schools all over the world. We highly recommend that a member from the senior leadership team or representative should be the one to apply for the membership.
Can I be a Member and an Ambassador?
Yes of course. The opportunities for Members and Ambassador differ so it’s certainly worth having both memberships to receive the utmost benefits.
What's the commitment?
We expect all Members and Ambassadors to be an active member of the alliance to get the most out of their membership. We ask all Ambassadors to share one piece of content on a monthly basis.
Can I invite my colleagues?
Yes, certainly. We encourage members to share the alliance with like-minded individuals who are passionate about transforming education globally.
Is it free to join the alliance?
Yes, it’s free to join the alliance.
How can I display my membership on my website?
All members will be sent an email with the link to access their badges.