Global Education Conference
Elena Díaz, UK
Elena Díaz is an experienced Head of MFL, is an author, consultant and presenter and has worked with a number of national educational companies and associations. She currently works full time at the NELT Bedlington Academy in Northumberland.
Farah Samir, Egypt
Mrs. Farah has been working in the education sector for a humble period of 10 years. She currently works as the Head of Pastoral for a British international school in Cairo, Egypt. She is passionate about psychology and working with young people.
Daniel Bull, UK
Daniel is Co-creator and editor of @_Morethanajob podcast. He is an Assistant Headteacher and has been a qualified teacher for over 10 years experiencing a range of settings and contexts. Daniel qualified with a 2:1 Ba (Hons) in Business Management and Law, his specialist subjects include Business, Politics & Law at both GCSE and A-Level.
Toni Camilleri, UK
Toni has vast experience in the education and culture space and is passionate about providing children with life-changing opportunities for personal development. During this conference, Toni will discuss the Global School Awards and how your school could already qualify for a Bronze Award.
Schools can join as a member of the Global School Alliance for free.
- Engage with other Global School Alliance members online
- Start online ‘Global Joint Projects’ with other schools
- Access ‘Learning Unleashed’ online platform for communication and collaboration with Alliance schools
- Free e-learning courses & resources for students
- Weekly newsletter with free resources and content
- GSA virtual education conferences
- Travel the world developing your educational knowledge
Schools can become a Global School Alliance partner. Get all the benefits of a member, elevate digital partnerships into practical global learning experiences.
- Create global school partnerships through immersive education experiences
- Access funding for Leadership Delegations to formally initiate partnerships and conduct risk assessments.
- Funding for GSA schools enables discounts on student exchanges
- Get paid to host alliance schools; add inclusive global learning experiences to your curriculum
- Funding for CPD & school improvement events
- Unlock GSA Scholarship inclusivity funding
Teachers can join as an Ambassador of the Global School Alliance for free.
- Become a global ambassador for education
- Weekly e-newsletter with free resources and content
- Selected teachers join the GSA Ambassador Panel to contribute to events, online seminars, resources and articles for teachers around the world.
- Access to free content, e-learning courses & resources for students
- Access to ‘Learning Unleashed’ online platform for communication with GSA teachers
- Funding for international CPD Delegations
- Paid opportunities to create learning resources
”The Virtual Education Conference was a wonderful opportunity to connect with generous and knowledgeable colleagues from across our own country and across the world. The message that even at the height of the Covid-19 crisis, we are connected to a global community of educators was powerful, and reinforced the fact that there is always something we can learn. The sharing of support and good practice has continued after the conference ended - thank you for organising.Dr. Paul HeeryCEO of The White Hills Park Trust