Global Education Conference
Tatiana Popa, GSA Ambassador
Tatiana Popa is a teacher of English and Cambridge Global Perspectives at Heritage International School in Chisinau, Moldova. She has been an eTwinning ambassador in Moldova since 2015, but also an ambassador for Global School Alliance, Climate Action Project and T4 Community. Tatiana involves her students in global collaborative projects and brings the world into her classroom on a daily basis.
Fethy Letaief, GSA Country Leader
Fethy Letaief is a senior English Teacher has just won the International School of the Year Award by The Economist Educational Foundation for being a Thought Leader school at Collège Pilote Sousse, Tunisia. Fethy is also a GSA Ambassador and ISA Coordinator with the British Council Ambassador. He is a podcaster who has written academic articles on education and is an advisory board member with K12digest. Fethy will be talking about building resilience and instilling thought leadership through collaborative global learning.
Mealea, President of GSA Student Council
Mealea is an eleventh grader at the Liger Leadership Academy in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. She was born and raised in Phnom Penh with family. Mealea has a variety of interests including athletics, debate and public speaking.
Mealea recently participated in a college-level Model UN for ASEAN countries as a delegate of Thailand. As a change agent, Mealea hopes to change Cambodia by empowering women to join STEM-related industries.
Schools can join as a member of the Global School Alliance for free.
- Engage with other Global School Alliance members online
- Start online ‘Global Joint Projects’ with other schools
- Access ‘Learning Unleashed’ online platform for communication and collaboration with Alliance schools
- Free e-learning courses & resources for students
- Weekly newsletter with free resources and content
- GSA virtual education conferences
- Travel the world developing your educational knowledge
Schools can become a Global School Alliance partner. Get all the benefits of a member, elevate digital partnerships into practical global learning experiences.
- Create global school partnerships through immersive education experiences
- Access funding for Leadership Delegations to formally initiate partnerships and conduct risk assessments.
- Funding for GSA schools enables discounts on student exchanges
- Get paid to host alliance schools; add inclusive global learning experiences to your curriculum
- Funding for CPD & school improvement events
- Unlock GSA Scholarship inclusivity funding
Teachers can join as an Ambassador of the Global School Alliance for free.
- Become a global ambassador for education
- Weekly e-newsletter with free resources and content
- Selected teachers join the GSA Ambassador Panel to contribute to events, online seminars, resources and articles for teachers around the world.
- Access to free content, e-learning courses & resources for students
- Access to ‘Learning Unleashed’ online platform for communication with GSA teachers
- Funding for international CPD Delegations
- Paid opportunities to create learning resources
”The Virtual Education Conference was a wonderful opportunity to connect with generous and knowledgeable colleagues from across our own country and across the world. The message that even at the height of the Covid-19 crisis, we are connected to a global community of educators was powerful, and reinforced the fact that there is always something we can learn. The sharing of support and good practice has continued after the conference ended - thank you for organising.Dr. Paul HeeryCEO of The White Hills Park Trust