Global School Transformation
Enter the draw to be in with the chance of winning up to £3000 worth of prizes!
To celebrate the launch of the Global Student Engagement campaign, we are offering three lucky schools the chance to win an international immersive experience to transform global education and prepare students for the world of tomorrow.
With three prizes worth £3000+, schools can establish international links, introduce students to like-minded peers in diverse and multi-lingual environments, and ultimately deepen their understanding of different perspectives, cultures, traditions, lifestyles and global issues.
1 x FREE Leadership Delegation – including flights and itinerary
1 x FREE Student Trip Place – including flights and itinerary
1 x FREE Virtual School Partnership
1 x FREE Virtual School Partnership
1 x FREE Online Immersion Programme
1 x FREE Student Interaction Workshop – for a class of 30 students
10 Mystery Prizes
10 lucky runners up will be awarded a mystery prize.
About the Global Student Engagement programmes
In today’s interconnected and globalised world, students must develop the key skills, knowledge and values to succeed in modern global society and become globally aware citizens.
We believe that international collaborations, global school partnerships and peer-to-peer interactions are the most powerful ways to transform global education and prepare students for the world of tomorrow.
Establishing international links with a school in another country will introduce students to like-minded peers in diverse and multi-lingual environments, ultimately deepening their understanding of different perspectives, cultures, traditions, lifestyles and global issues.
- Sister School Partnerships programme – a long-term commitment between two partner schools, consisting of immersive bilateral student exchanges, leadership delegations and teacher training trips, meaningful joint projects and curriculum enrichment. This international partnership creates life-changing opportunities to enrich global education and equip students with the skills they need to work in a global economy.
- Virtual School Partnerships programme – a project-based partnership through online collaborations and exchanges devised around common academic subjects and cross-cultural understanding. Two schools are matched based on their school profile, vision and aims to enrich and improve global awareness.
- Student Interaction Workshops – These online interactive workshops are part of an ‘international week’ of global student engagement designed to introduce pupils to different cultures, languages, traditions and lifestyles through real-time interactions – adding a valuable international dimension to global learning.
- China Online Immersion programme – a virtual trip to explore China’s ancient history and traditions with a virtual trip to Chengdu, the capital of the Sichuan province, home to the Giant Pandas.
- Spanish Online Immersion programme – a virtual trip to immerse your students in Spanish culture and languages during a virtual trip to visit the ancient city of Seville, situated on the banks of the Guadalquivir River.
How to enter the contest?
Competition now CLOSED
To be notified of the next competition, please sign up below.
Terms & Conditions
- You must be aged 18 years or over at the time of entry.
- You must be a teacher based at a registered school.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry per person.
- If you win a prize, we will notify you by email.
- No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- The competition will close on 6th June 2022 at 9 am BST (GMT+1).
- The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
- True Partnerships Group Ltd reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. True Partnerships Group Ltd may also create rules. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules.