Empowering School Leaders to Think Globally
Things for school leaders to consider
- Develop an audit and action plan to support the international policy
- Increase awareness of international work in the school community (social media, newsletter etc.)
- Develop a whole school approach to embedding global dimensions in the curriculum and ethos
- Build skills, global connections and authentic global opportunities for all the school to support wider engagement from parents/carers/governors/local community/links with FE and HE
- Ensure the value of foreign language skills develops wider confidence, social and cultural capital and intercultural understanding
- Provide staff and international coordinators with the necessary support and CPD
How to get started
Embed international approach
If you’re looking for a whole-school approach, the Global School Transformation programme combines every element of developing globalisation, citizenship and cultural capital into an easy-to-follow, comprehensive whole-school programme.
Establish international links
International partnerships and exchanges are undoubtedly the best way to develop well-rounded, global citizens and add a real meaning and purpose to learning. We can help you to establish a partner school relationship to meet your desired outcomes and targets.
Join a Delegation
We are offering School Leaders the opportunity of a lifetime to join a Leadership Delegation to visit schools around the world with different contexts and teaching practices to learn about their education systems and develop new international partnerships.